John Lawson's Circus
Sunday 26th May-Saturday 1st June
The award winning John Lawson’s Circus voted ‘Best Small Circus’, will make its return to Millets Farm Centre during the May Half-Term!
With an entirely human cast this enthralling show lasts an hour - a great family experience not to be missed!
New & Popular Acts return for 2019...
- Ringmaster Attila Endrész with Rudi the Clown
- From The Moscow State Circus...Amazing Uni-Cyclists The Duo Racers
- From Spain...Miss Keyla with her Hula Hoops
- Gigolo on the Comedy Trampoline
- Dream Together on the Aerial Straps
- Bubble Fantasy with Miss Claire-Marie
-Juggler Rico Brukson
- Miss Elena on the Aerial Straps
- Knife-Throwing with The Marshall’s
Shows at 10am, 1pm and 3.30pm
Tickets are £8.50 per person
(under 2's free of charge)
Located on the lower lawn next to the Animal Walkway
Other useful information:
- Featuring all new acts and totally family friendly
- Even if tickets are sold out online, a certain number are available on the day from the ticket booth (cash only). If you can we strongly advise to buy online as numbers are limited for each show
- Each performance lasts just over an hour
- Acts are correct at time of printing but may change nearer the actual event
- No animals take part in the Circus
- Please be aware seating is not allocated
- Both children (2 and over) and adults must have a ticket
- There is disabled/wheelchair access and seating however, this is limited so please let us know in advanced
- Tickets are transferable but non-refundable.
- The John Lawson big top is a no smoking venue
- Dogs are not allowed inside the big top.
Please print your ticket out or keep on a phone/tablet to show electronically. However if you attend with just the written down reference number then please be prepared to head to the ticket booth and collect a ticket to present at the entrance to the big top as you will not be allowed into the show with just a code.
Photographs are from John Lawson's Circus here in May 2018: