John Lawson Circus
Sun 27th May - Sat 2nd June
John Lawson's Circus will be returning for May half-term with all new acts and an amazing show to be enjoyed by all the family!
- Introduced by Ringmaster Attila Endresz with Clown Rudi Brukson and Company
- Quick Change Illusions from TN Quick Change
- Teenage Tennis Racket Juggling Rico
- Miss Elena on the Aerial Silks
- The Duo Velvet on the Aerial Cradle
- Miss Claire-Marie with Sword and Dagger Balancing
Shows at 10am, 1pm and 3.30pm
Tickets are £7.99 per person
Located on the lower lawn next to the Animal Walkway
Other useful information:
- Featuring all new acts and totally family friendly
- Tickets are available on the day (cash only) but you are strongly advised to buy online as numbers are limited for each show
- Each performance lasts just over an hour
- Acts are correct at time of printing but may change nearer the actual event
- No animals take part in the Circus
- Please book your group as a whole (i.e group of 4) but please be aware seating is not allocated.
- Both children (2 and over) and adults must have a ticket.
- There is disabled/wheelchair access and seating however, this is limited so please let us know in advanced.
- The John Lawson big top is a no smoking venue
- Dogs are not allowed inside the big top.
Please print your ticket out or keep on a phone/tablet to show electronically. However if you attend with just the written down reference number then please be prepared to head to the ticket booth and collect a ticket to present at the entrance to the big top as you will not be allowed into the show with just a code.
Tickets may be available from the ticket booth (located opposite the Farm Shop) on the day (cash only) but not guaranteed as spaces are limited.