What’s new in June
Catch up on all the latest with a round up of what’s new this month...
- We’ve recently replaced our Deli and Bakery counters within the Farm Shop - Come and enjoy some tasty sweet and savoury delights! Why not make your picnics, BBQs and dinner parties that extra bit special!
- This month we welcome Feather & Egg with their 'Cluck & Collect' service - They will be popping up here twice a month for you to collect any orders placed with them, along with the chance to chat if you are unsure or want any advice. They will be on site between 10am-4pm on selected dates, so why not pop along to meet the faces behind Feather and Egg, chat and have a look at their poultry & supplies? For more information cluck, ahem..sorry click, here
- Andie from Dahlia Beach has been busy in the poly tunnel – and we can’t wait for her new double decker bus to arrive where she'll be offering a whole range of gardening and wellbeing workshops from ‘Introduction to growing dahlias’ to ‘Kicking imposter syndrome’ to ‘PYO Flower Experiences’. It’s going to be epic!
- Our new Kunekune pigs are settling in well in our Animal Walkway.
- Our first strawberries & raspberries of the season are starting to arrive in the Farm Shop and our PYO is now open!
- Our maize maze has been planted, marked out and sprayed - We’re so excited to have our a-MAZE-ing maze back for 2021.