WHAT'S HERE FOR SCHOOLS
Sprout’s Play Barn – Early Years Schools Package Open or Close
Why not visit us for your end of term party and book out a party room?!
And for Early Years and Key Stage 1 children…We have a more tailored package that offers you the perfect solution to keeping the children entertained and educated.
The package includes:
- Entry to the play barn via a private party room door.
- Exclusive use of a party room from 9.15am until 3pm to store belongings, eat packed lunch (children’s own) and use as a base for your day. The trip organiser will be given a key to the room and will be responsible for the safety of all belongings.
- Admission to Sprouts play barn anytime from 9.15am to 11.30am – 1.15pm
- Access to the animal walkway, outside play area and Phoebe Woods directly from the party room.
The cost of this package is £4.50 per child / £1.50 per adult and is available on off-peak days only (term time), subject to room availability. All trips must be pre-booked and paid for in advance via BACS, card payment over the phone or cheque.
Millets Falconry – bird of prey conservation & education Open or Close
Visit Oxfordshire’s largest birds of prey centre, Millets Falconry, for your next school visit and enjoy learning about these fascinating creatures for a unique and memorable day out.
- Prices from £4 per child
- One free adult per 10 children (additional adults £7)
- Risk assessments available
- If you’re unable to visit us, we can visit you! Prices available on request
- Additional talks and handling sessions available on request
- Teachers information pack available - contact us for more details
Many areas of the National Curriculum can be covered. For example: Migration (Geography) and Falconry (History). Art is also covered; some schools visit simply for students to study and draw/sketch the birds. We are happy to tailor our talks to any topics you may be working on including owls, flight, predators, prey, British species, conservation and medieval times.
To book visit: www.milletsfarmfalconry.co.uk/school-visits/
SPR Expeditions – adventures in the great outdoors Open or Close
SPR Expeditions are based at Millets Farm and enjoy access to the wonderful Phoebe Woods where they facilitate many forest school activities and get everyone closer to nature.
Prepare to embark on an enjoyable journey of discovery with activities such as den building, orienteering, tent construction, treasure hunt and more. All of which can be tailored to your needs.
Please note: Coach parking is available by Frosts Garden Centre. Unfortunately we only have outdoor picnic areas.