PICK YOUR OWN
Throughout the Summer months we grow a host of fruit and vegetables which are available to pick, including strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. Our PYO Pumpkin Patch is also open during October.
Our pick your own fields are now CLOSED for the year.
On arriving at Millets Farm Centre follow the signs for the designated PYO car park. Next to the Sprouts car park, this can be found by following the drive straight ahead all the way to the bottom (don’t curve round to the right toward the garden centre) and taking a left at the mini roundabout. Then take the 2nd right towards Sprouts Play Barn and the PYO car park is immediately on your left.
Other useful information:
- Handwash stations are located near to the entrance of the PYO.
- We strongly recommend you do not eat any fruit until you have been able to wash it at home.
- Please note there are no toilet facilities in the fields and the nearest toilets are at the side of the Farm Shop.
- Unfortunately, dogs, with the exception of service dogs, are not allowed in the fields.
- Please wear appropriate footwear for uneven ground and the weather of the day. You will be in a field!
- Please do not bring any oversized bags, rucksacks or food of any kind into the PYO. This includes large bags underneath pushchairs.
- Pre-booked admission tickets are non-refundable and are valid for the session they have been booked for only.