The nearby towns of Wantage, Abingdon and Witney are easily reached by car from Millets Farm Centre and have a good selection of shops, restaurants, bars and accommodation. The historical university city of Oxford is approx. 25 minutes by car.
Other attractions in the area:
- Didcot Railway Centre
- Cotswold Wildlife Park
- Coggs Farm Museum
- Roves Farm
- Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary
- Faringdon Folly Tower and Woodland
- The DogHouse Hotel, Frilford
- The Premier Inn, Didcot
- De Vere: Milton Hill House Hotel
- Lincoln Farm Park camping and caravan site
Millets Farm Centre is a Quality Assured Visitor Attraction and proud to be a member of Experience Oxfordshire.