THE FARM SHOP - Open daily 9am - 5.30pm
We ask that you respect the following procedures we have put in place to ensure safe shopping...
- Customers will be asked to queue outside the shop with correct social distance spacing between them
- A vastly reduced number of customers will be permitted entry to the shop at any one time
- We request that a maximum of 2 people per household enter the Farm Shop to reduce queue times and allow as many families as possible the oppertunity to shop - please do not split your household into groups of two when queing and regroup once inside the shop.
- Groups of more than two people will be permitted to enter only when they include children who are visiting with a single adult.
- Children who are with 2 parents/adults should still stay outside with one of the adults whilst the other shops.
- All children who enter the shop must stay next to their trolley at all times.
- Customers will be asked to sanitise their hands on entering the shop or wear a pair of clean blue disposable gloves provided by us. Customers own gloves will not be permitted as whilst these protect the customer, they don’t protect our team from whatever the gloves have previously touched. If you don't want to use our alcohol gel you are welcome to apply your own at the point of entering.
- Face coverings must be worn by customers over 11 years old at all times whilst inside the shop, unless you are excempt from wearing a face covering.
- Only trollies, not baskets, will be available as these encourage social distancing and the handle of each trolley will be sanitised on return
- We are asking all customers to respect the required social distance of at least 1m between themselves and both staff and other customers whilst in the shop
- We are requesting that customers use card as a means of payment rather than cash wherever possible
Frosts Garden Centre
Frosts Garden Centre is open with social distancing procedures in place to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
The Flower Market Cafe within the Garden Centre is open. Please see Frosts website for an update on the ordering new procedures.
Our newly extended and refurbished Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant is open daily from 9am - last entry at 5pm.
- We are unable to take table reservations however all groups must either check in on entry by scanning our QR code on the NHS COVID-19 app or leave their contact details. We will not process any orders until contact details have been registered.
- Face coverings must be worn by customers over 11 years old whilst inside the restaurant, unless you are seated at a table or are excempt from wearing a face covering.
- All tables now seat 6 people or fewer in line with the governments "rule of 6". Single housholds of more than 6 can make us aware on entering and we will move tables together to accomodate them where necessary.
- Customers will be asked to sanitise their hands on entering.
- We ask that each group find a table on arrival and one person only comes to place the order at the till. Children should remain seated at a table at all times, unless visiting with a single adult or using the toliets. Food will be brought to the tables by our Waiting team.
Click & Collect (Farm Shop Only)
We are delighted to now be offering our customers a simple and fast way to order fresh produce, meat boxes and more delivered straight to your car!
Click the button below, choose the boxes/items you would like then head to the checkout where you can choose the day & time slot to collect your items...One of our team will then be waiting on the day to drop your choosen goodies straight into your boot.
It is really simple and quick to do, so why not order yours today!
All Other Areas of Millets Farm Centre
- Phoebe Woods and The Animal Walkway are open.
- Sprouts play barn is open. Click here for tickets and further information.
- The play ground, ride on tractors and diggers are open. During the busy October half term week this will be manned by a member of our team to manage capacity. On other days we request that customers read and respect our rules of play before using the play ground to help keep everyone safe.
- The carousel is open on Saturday and Sundays and school holidays.
- Millets Falconry Centre, Beauty Within, SPR Expeditions & Soame Interiors at Millets Farm are open.
We will ensure our website and Facebook page is kept up to date with the latest information.