John Lawson's Circus
Sun 26th May-Saturday 1st June
The award winning John Lawson’s Circus voted ‘Best Small Circus’, will make its return to Millets Farm Centre during the May Half-Term!
With an entirely human cast this enthralling show lasts an hour - a great family experience not to be missed!
New & Popular Acts return for 2019...
- Ringmaster Attila Endrész with Rudi the Clown
- From The Moscow State Circus...Amazing Uni-Cyclists The Duo Racers
- From Spain...Miss Keyla with her Hula Hoops
- Gigolo on the Comedy Trampoline
- Dream Together on the Aerial Straps
- Bubble Fantasy with Miss Claire-Marie
-Juggler Rico Brukson
- Miss Elena on the Aerial Straps
- Knife-Throwing with The Marshall’s
Shows at 10am, 1pm and 3.30pm
Tickets are £8.50 per person
(under 2's free of charge)
Located on the lower lawn next to the Animal Walkway
Other useful information:
- Featuring all new acts and totally family friendly
- Even if tickets are sold out online, a certain number are available on the day from the ticket booth (cash only). If you can we strongly advise to buy online as numbers are limited for each show
- Each performance lasts just over an hour
- Acts are correct at time of printing but may change nearer the actual event
- No animals take part in the Circus
- Please be aware seating is not allocated
- Both children (2 and over) and adults must have a ticket
- There is disabled/wheelchair access and seating however, this is limited so please let us know in advanced
- Tickets are transferable but non-refundable
- The John Lawson big top is a no smoking venue
- Dogs are not allowed inside the big top (of course, with the exception of all assistance dogs)
Please print your ticket out or keep on a phone/tablet to show electronically. However if you attend with just the written down reference number then please be prepared to head to the ticket booth and collect a ticket to present at the entrance to the big top as you will not be allowed into the show with just a code.
Tickets may be available from the ticket booth (located opposite the Farm Shop) on the day (cash only) but not guaranteed as spaces are limited.
Photographs are from John Lawson's Circus here in May 2018: