Virtual Race with Thirsty Cafe Marcham
23rd October - 1st November
We are supporting Thirsty Cafe Marcham with their 2020 Virtual Race!
A virtual race is about getting moving and having fun! It's a race that you can run, walk, cycle, hop or however else you'd like to cover the distance. You can do it from any location, and receive an exclusive finisher's medal. It gives you the freedom to run your own route and the opportunity to be part of something special.
How does a virtual 5K work?
1. Sign up and pay your registration fee; £5 for an individual or £15 for a family of 4.
2. Receive a fun warm up video to get you ready to go.
3. Run, walk, cycle, hop or however else you'd like to move to cover 5 km. Complete your activity either all in one go or a bit at a time, some time between 23rd October and 1st November, and don't forget to record it. Evidence can be anything from a photo or screenshot from your phone or fitness tracker, your own training log or action photo.
5. Receive a certificate of completion by email to print off and display with pride.
6. Collect your exclusive medal from Millets Farm and any prize you may have won.
All profits for this event are donated to Thirsty Café, a volunteer run community café - https://www.thirstycafemarcham.co.uk/