Millets Farm is less than 4 miles from the South Oxfordshire Crematorium and has plenty of free parking.
A perfect space for more intimate gatherings, our Limbricks bar offers rustic charm with cosy and safe seating and a welcoming fire on chilly days. Prior to your booking we will discuss your requirements with you, offer suggestions to help personalise your function and ensure everything is set up exactly as you need it.
Up to 15 guests - £200
With a glass of prosecco - £245
The package includes:
Up to 3 hours room hire
A selection of sandwiches made with brown & white bread
Choose from a selection of sandwich fillings (click here to view sandwich selection choice)
Homemade fruit or plain scones. Served with clotted cream and strawberry jam.
Or alternatively for a festive feel change your scones for warmed mince pies served with clotted cream.
Tea, coffee and Millets Own Apple Juice - Served by one or two members of our team.
- Background music & photo table
- Welcome sign for your guests.
- Special dietary requirements can be accommodated if we know in advance.
Additional items available at an additional cost:
- Tray bakes – Choose one flavour - Chocolate, coffee & walnut, lemon, fruit, Pear & custard, apple & cinnamon at £1 per slice.
- Millets Butcher’s sausage rolls (2 mini bites per portion) at 60p per person.
- Cherry tomatoes (4 each) at 60p per person.
- Kettle style crisps at 40p per person.
- You are welcome to pre-order red or white wine. (wine list available on request).
Please CLICK HERE for full terms & conditions for wakes at Millets Farm Centre according to government guidelines.
Dear Claire and team,
We just wanted to say a big thank you for the delightful food and excellent service at our Mother’s Wake, it was truly exceptional. Thank you for making it so easy for us at such a difficult time.
Best wishes, Heather Casey and Zena Hughes
Just to thank you so much for all your hard work to make the Wake after my husband's funeral so perfect. The food was so beautifully presented and the sandwiches so fresh (not easy on such a warm day). We have heard
nothing but glowing comments from family and friends who attended.
Thank you again