MILLETS FARM OPENING HOURS
Millets Farm Shop Open or Close
The Farm Shop is open 7 days a week...
Please note we start to pack away our fresh products before close to maintain freshness, however, they are all still available to buy, just ask a staff member for assistance.
With the following procedures in place to ensure safe shopping...
- Customers will be asked to queue outside the shop with correct social distance spacing between them
- A vastly reduced number of customers will be permitted entry to the shop at any one time
- We request that a maximum of 2 people per household enter the Farm Shop to reduce queue times and allow as many families as possible the oppertunity to shop - please do not split your household into groups of two when queing and regroup once inside the shop.
- Groups of more than two people will be permitted to enter only when they include children who are visiting with a single adult.
- Children who are with 2 parents/adults should still stay outside with one of the adults whilst the other shops.
- All children who enter the shop must stay next to their trolley at all times.
- Customers will be asked to sanitise their hands on entering the shop or wear a pair of clean blue disposable gloves provided by us. Customers own gloves will not be permitted as whilst these protect the customer, they don’t protect our team from whatever the gloves have previously touched. If you don't want to use our alcohol gel you are welcome to apply your own at the point of entering.
- Face coverings must be worn by customers over 11 years old at all times whilst inside the shop, unless you are excempt from wearing a face covering.
- Only trollies, not baskets, will be available as these encourage social distancing and the handle of each trolley will be sanitised on return
- We are asking all customers to respect the required social distance of at least 1m between themselves and both staff and other customers whilst in the shop
- We are requesting that customers use card as a means of payment rather than cash wherever possible
Restaurants at Millets Open or Close
Farmhouse Kitchen - Open from 9am daily for take-away
Closed New Years Day
The Flower Market Café - DUE TO RE-OPEN ON THE 12TH APRIL
Frosts Garden Centre Open or Close
Jan - Feb
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm
Monday - Wednesday - 9am-5:30pm
Thursday - Saturday - 9am-6pm
Sunday - 10am-4:30pm
Please see Christmas Opening Hours
Doors open at 10am for catering and viewing
Retail tills open at 10.30am
Doors close at 4.30pm
CLOSED Easter Sunday
On-site Business Opening Hours Open or Close
Beauty Within: DUE TO RE-OPEN ON THE 12TH APRIL
Tuesday: 10am - 4pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 10am - 5pm
Friday: 10am - 4pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Monday & Sunday: closed
SPR: DUE TO RE-OPEN ON THE 12TH APRIL
Monday - Saturday: 9am-5.30pm
SCHBAC: DUE TO RE-OPEN ON THE 12TH APRIL
Monday – Saturday: 9.30am-5.30pm
Falconry Centre: DUE TO RE-OPEN ON THE 12TH APRIL
Monday: CLOSED (except school & bank holidays)
Tuesday – Sunday: 10am-4:30pm
Tel: 03330 118527 / 07912 357484
Soame interiors: DUE TO RE-OPEN ON THE 12TH APRIL
Monday - Friday: 10am - 4.30pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm