MILLETS FARM OPENING HOURS
Millets Farm Shop Open or Close
The Farm Shop is open 7 days a week...
With the following procedures in place to ensure safe shopping...
* Customers will be asked to queue outside the shop with correct social distance spacing between them
* A vastly reduced number of customers will be permitted entry to the shop at any one time
* A maximum of 2 adults from the same household may now be allowed into the Farm Shop together at the same time using the trolley.
* 2 adults who have travelled together but want to shop seperately, with a trolley each, must queue seperately and enter the shop one after the other to ease congestion.
* Children who are visiting with one adult may go into the Farm Shop providing they stay next to/sit in the trolley at all times.
* Children who are with 2 parents/adults should still stay outside with one of the adults whilst the other shops.
* Customers will be asked to sanitise their hands on entering the shop or wear a pair of clean blue disposable gloves provided by us. Customers own gloves will not be permitted as whilst these protect the customer, they don’t protect our team from whatever the gloves have previously touched
* Only trollies, not baskets, will be available as these encourage social distancing and the handle of each trolley will be sanitised on return
* We are asking all customers to respect the required social distance of 2m between themselves and both staff and other customers whilst in the shop
* We are requesting that customers use card as a means of payment rather than cash wherever possible
* Screens at the till points to help protect our team as well as customers
Restaurants at Millets Open or Close
Open daily 9am - 5pm
Easter Sunday: 10am-4pm
The Flower Market Café
Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 10.30am - 4pm
Easter Sunday: Closed
Frosts Garden Centre Open or Close
Frosts Garden Centre is now open! Our over-riding concern is the safety and well-being of our Customers and Colleagues.
As such we will be implementing the following measures and we respectfully ask all customers to be conscious of fellow shoppers and colleagues.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Regulating the number of customers in the store to ensure that the appropriate social distancing can be adhered to
- Implementing clear floor markings to indicate safe distancing when queuing
- Installing protective screens at our tills
- Ensuring that our colleagues are sanitising and washing their hands at least every hour
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO
- Please shop on your own, where possible, to reduce the number of people in the garden centre and queues
- Please bring your credit or debit cards and use contactless payments as we will not be accepting cash at this time
- Please ask if you need assistance carrying goods to your vehicle
- Look out for signs, floor markings
PLEASE RESPECT THE MEASURES WE ARE IMPLEMENTING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
Jan - Feb
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 6pm
October - November
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 8pm
Doors open at 10am for catering and viewing
Retail tills open at 10.30am
Doors close at 4.30pm
CLOSED Easter Sunday
On-site Business Opening Hours Open or Close
Tuesday: 10am - 4pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 10am - 5pm
Friday: 10am - 4pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Monday & Sunday: closed
Monday - Saturday: 9am-5.30pm
Monday – Saturday: 9.30am-5.30pm
Monday: CLOSED (except school & bank holidays)
Tuesday – Sunday: 10am-4:30pm
Tel: 03330 118527 / 07912 357484
Monday - Friday: 10am - 4.30pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
GBC Garden Buildings:
As per Frosts