Open for Sunday lunch from 12pm (lift available).
To reserve a table please call 01865 391169.
Opened in 2016 after a large refurbishment, Limbrick's is our more formal dining area. Located upstairs above the Farmhouse Kitchen, Limbrick's has panoramic views over Millets Farm.
With a kitchen team headed up by experienced Head Chef and Butcher Aaron Gazzard, the restaurant offers a seasonal set menu with prices starting at £14.99 for one course.
As a link to our heritage the name 'Limbrick's' is a celebration of John Limbrick Carter who, along with his wife, bought Millets Farm as newlyweds in 1952. Unfortunately John and Christine Carter are no longer with us today but the family chose the name in their memory.