Fabric Pop Up Shop Brought to you by My Craft Shack
Friday 18th-Saturday 19th August
My Craft Shack, formally located in the thatched building at Millets Farm, returns to the site in the form of a 'pop up' fabric shop, visiting for 2 days every 4-6 weeks!
"It's great to be back at Millets running my pop up fabric shops most months - I love meeting all my lovely customers and hearing about everyones latest sewn creations...as well as showing off all the new gorgeous fabrics I have on offer of course!
I want to be the 'go to' place for fun, modern, high quality fabrics, and as well as selling all my fabrics online, I bring all my stock to the pop ups too! I sell primarily Makower 100% cotton fabrics, (over 150 designs and ever growing!), complimented with a range of haberdashery items such as satin ribbons, threads and patterns, as well as quilting and bunting sewing kits.
Hope to see you there, Helen x"
Products available at the August pop up event:
- Over 150 gorgeous Makower 100% cotton fabrics, with prices per metre starting from just £5.95! New designs always being added to both our online shop and available at our pop up shops.
- A range of 80% cotton, 20% linen blend fabrics in various designs on 140cm rolls - perfect for upholstery and homeware projects!
- Sewing Kits to create your own bunting, quilts, advent calendars, placemats and table runners
- Selection of haberdashery items including ribbons and mixed buttons
- Sew-all, natural cotton & embroidery threads - all machine natural cotton threads now just £1.00, usually £1.70 each!
- Cross Stitch kits of all sizes - ALL ON SALE
Lake Room above the Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant via the stairs in the foyer (opposite the exit to the Farm Shop-Lift available)